3.3

JVC treated me poorly. I went in to buy a TV and the sales man said it would be $399.

That is $499 with a $100 rebate. When I got home, I filled out the rebate papers and sent them in. That was 6 months ago. I finally got my rebate check.

But it was only for a purchase of another JVC product. So I called JVC and they promised to get back to me. Waited 2 weeks. Then another call and waited one week.

Finally called and asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me that there was nothing he could do.

I am never buying another product from JVC. That is it

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jvc. The most disappointing about jvc tv at Jvc was honesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Samsung Electronics that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Jvc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Jvc to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #1089711

I WANT BUY ANOTHER JVC PRODUCT EITHER. TV PICTURE WENT OUT AFTER WATCHING ABOUT A TOTAL OF 20HRS.

TOOK BACK TO STORE TOLD HAVE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEN WAS TOLD AFTER MAKING 3 CALLS IT WOULD BE 6 DAYS BEFORE THEY COULD EVEN TELL ME IF THEY WOULD REPAIR IT OR REPLACE IT.

SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE COULD MAKE A DECISION. I MADE A DECISION REAL QUICK ABOUT BUYING A JVC PRODUCT.